Upcoming Event - March 31!
Central Jersey Equipment Held its Third Annual Raffle
Central Jersey Equipment held its Third Annual South Jersey Cancer Fund Raffle for a John Deere Lawn Tractor on Saturday, March 10th, 12:30 p.m. at their facility in Columbus, New Jersey. Tickets for $10.00 each were sold prior and on the day of the event. This is the third year that Central Jersey Equipment has donated a tractor. This year's tractor was an X590 John Deere Select Series Lawn Tractor with 54 inch deck with a value of $7,899.
Prior to the drawing at 12:30, Central Jersey Equipment provided free face painting, tractor rides, and balloon making for the children. Lots of free food, sodas, water and candies for all that attended. In addition, great sales on other farm equipment and tools with plenty of guidance from their outstanding sales crew were available. All of the Ackerman family were on hand to answer questions and promote the fun-filled event.
And, to top it off, Central Jersey Equipment raised nearly $4,000 with all of the proceeds from the raffle going to the South Jersey Cancer Fund! We can't thank Central Jersey Equipment and the Ackerman familyand all of their team members for all of their worthy efforts to aid cancer patients.
- October 2017 - Second Annual Zumbathon at Brigantine Community Center
- October 2017 - 29th Annual Golf Tournament sponsored by the Carpenters Union Local 255
- October 2017 - Hammonton Cancer Foundation's 10th Annual "Helping our Neighbors" dinner and raffle
- August 2017- Christina Rush 17th Annual Angel Night
- June 2017 - Hammonton Cancer Foundation's 5th Annual "Walk for Our Neighbors"
- June 2017 - "Night at the Races" - Mays Landing Country Club
- June 2017 - Third Annual "Tee It Up For Cancer" Golf Tournament- Twisted Dunes Golf
- July 2017 - Brigantine Art Walk - Proceeds to benefit South Jersey Cancer Fund