Hammonton "Walk For Our Neighbors"
Hammonton Cancer Foundation held its Fifth Annual "Walk for our Neighbors" on June 3rd at the Hammonton Middle School William T. Capella track field . More than 300 people walked to honor someone who was currently fighting cancer, had beaten it or had unfortunately died from it.
Until dusk, participants circled the track bordered with white paper luminaries dedicated to local individuals who battled cancer. There was also plenty of refreshments and entertainmenton on hand during the walk, President Mauriello said that the widespread generosity and support is a function of the fact that nearly everyone at the event has had their life impacted by cancer in some way
And, to top it off, Hammonton Cancer Foundation (HCF) raised $25,000 with all of the proceeds from the raffle going to the South Jersey Cancer Fund! We can't thank the HCF and all of their team members for all of their worthy efforts to aid cancer patients.
David Mauriello, President of HCF, presents a check for $25,000 to Anne Breyer, Treasurer of South Jersey Cancer Fund. Thanks to all of the Hammonton Board Members and community for their monetary generosity beyond belief!
- June 2017 - Hammonton Cancer Foundation's 5th Annual "Walk for Our Neighbors"
- June 2017 - "Night at the Races" - Mays Landing Country Club
- June 2017 - Third Annual "Tee It Up For Cancer" Golf Tournament- Twisted Dunes Golf
- July 2017 - Brigantine Art Walk - Proceeds to benefit South Jersey Cancer Fund
- November 2016 - First Annual Zumbathon at Brigantine Community Center
- October 2016 - 28th Annual Golf Tournament sponsored by the Carpenters Union Local 255
- October 2016 - Hammonton Cancer Foundation's 9th Annual "Helping our Neighbors" dinner and raffle
- Ongoing - Kids for South Jersey Cancer Fund