Recent Event - Salon A'Vanti -September 30, 2018
We want to give a big shout out to Salon A'vanti in Hammonton, NJ who raised $1,014 for our cause. Businesses like you really make a huge difference in helping our patients with financial need. Thank you so much!
Recent Event - Kustoms at Kathedral Car Wash- September 16, 2018
Kathedral Event Center, the South Jersey of Cadillac Kings and car detailing equipment company Adam;s Polishes co-hosted and sponsored a classic car show . Pictured below are team members presenting a check in the amount of $1,050 to Hammonton Cancer Foundation who will, in turn, turn over these dollars to South Jersey Cancer Fund to disperse to cancer patients who need financial help.
Recent Event - 18th Annual Angel Night - August 4, 2018
Pictured below: (left to right) Mary Crane, SJCF President, Katherine Rush, Organizer of Christina Rush Foundation, and Anne Breyer, SJCF Treasurer pose in front of the Steve Moore and MIA Band at the Log Cabin in Margate, NJ
- September 2018 - Kustoms at Kathedral Car Show
- September 2018 - 30th Annual Golf Tournament sponsored by the Carpenters Union Local 255
- August 2018 - 18th Annual Angel Night sponsored by the Christina Rush Foundation
- July 2018 - Autism Gives Back Car Wash
- June 2018 - Hammonton Cancer Foundation's 6th Annual "Walk for Our Neighbors"
- May 2018 pt- "Night at the Races" - Mays Landing Country Club
- May 2018 - Charity Dinner - Brigantine Bistro
- March 2018 - Walk' N Roll 5K for Lung Cancer Awareness